Marshall Financial Group is a boutique, personal wealth management firm nestled in picturesque Doylestown, Pennsylvania; recently awarded ‘Best Small Town Cultural Scene’ by USA Today. For nearly 40 years, Marshall Financial has been part of Doylestown’s rich culture, artisanal diversity and historic charm, which are easily accessed by New York and Philadelphia residents.
As an independent Registered Investment Advisor, Marshall Financial emphasizes a client-centric, holistic wealth management process focused on improving the quality of life for the families we serve. An environment conducive to employee satisfaction, work/life balance, remote work flexibility, and personal prosperity are important drivers of our success. To foster a team approach, we make a substantial investment in each employee through continuing education, training, and ownership. As an employee-owned company, every full-time employee is on the path to ownership as soon as they join us and will begin receiving company shares through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan after their first full year of employment. Our objective is simple – promote a collaborative, high-performing culture where employees are part of our team for a very long time.
The Senior Wealth Advisor position requires an experienced individual with client relationship management skills and a high degree of intellectual curiosity. The primary objective of this role is not business development, and no portable book of business is required. Accordingly, the ideal candidate has a strong technical understanding of financial planning concepts and the ability to effectively distill complex wealth planning strategies to clients. The individual should understand and value the importance of delivering a superior client experience and exceptional service. Equally important is the ability to empathize and relate with other employee owners and our client families, which is imperative to the firm’s long-term success. Responsibilities include participation in all aspects of the financial planning process for new and existing clients, in addition to aiding in the professional development of our emergent Wealth Advisors.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Serve as a primary point of contact for clients
• Gather, organize, and synthesize client data within a financial planning context
• Prepare and provide analysis for client financial plans and presentations
• Prepare financial planning strategies for tax, retirement, insurance, estate and other planning components as they relate to a client’s goals and objectives
• Participate in the professional development of our emergent Wealth Advisors
• Communicate and collaborate with a client’s outside advisors (CPA, Estate Attorney, etc.)
• Participate in the continuous improvement of our firm’s standards
• Possess a high degree of self-motivation with the ability to work effectively as part of a team to deliver superior client experience
• Rise above position requirements when necessary to assist clients, prospective clients, management and/or other associates
• Strive to maintain an uplifting environment that nurtures productivity and positive expectations of themselves and other coworkers, to foster a positive, warm and enthusiastic workplace
The Senior Wealth Advisor position typically requires the following qualifications:
• Demonstrated financial planning experience
• CFP® certification (or other industry designation such as CFA® or CPA)
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
• Experience with Fin Tech solutions. MoneyGuidePro, Junxure and Orion experience a plus
• Analytical mindset, detail-oriented, accurate, organized, able to set priorities
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• A proactive mindset
• Team player, collaborative mentality, ability to work with and through others
• Desire/ability to work successfully in a small company environment
Salary and Benefits
Pay/benefits are competitive based on industry standards.
• Salary based on experience
• Participation in Incentive/ Bonus plan
• Benefits include dental, healthcare, 401 (k)
• Flexible schedule and remote work access capability
• Generous vacation schedule
• Financial support for professional accreditation/continuing education requirements and other education/training opportunities
• Participation in Employee Stock Ownership Plan If you are interested, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com Marshall Financial Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.