Marshall Financial Group is a boutique, personal wealth management firm nestled in picturesque Doylestown, Pennsylvania; recently awarded ‘Best Small Town Cultural Scene’ by USA Today. For nearly 40 years, Marshall Financial has been part of Doylestown’s rich culture, artisanal diversity and historic charm, which are easily accessed by New York and Philadelphia residents.
As an independent Registered Investment Advisor, Marshall Financial emphasizes a client-centric, holistic wealth management process focused on improving the quality of life for the families we serve. An environment conducive to employee satisfaction, work/life balance, remote work flexibility and personal prosperity are important drivers of our success. To foster a team approach, we make a substantial investment in each employee through continuing education, training, and ownership. As an employee owned company, every full-time employee is on the path to ownership as soon as they join us and will begin receiving company shares through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan after their first full year of employment. Our objective is simple – promote a collaborative, high-performing culture where employees are part of our team for a very long time.
The Wealth Advisor is a position that provides technical support to our Senior Wealth Advisors. The Wealth Advisor has an active role in client relationships and meetings; typically working in a supporting/development role with our Senior Wealth Advisors. Wealth Advisor responsibilities incorporate all phases of the wealth management process, including: financial data gathering, modeling, case design, scenario building, plan and presentation development. Over time, the successful Wealth Advisor will gain key experience and expertise to foster further career development, should they choose.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Wealth Advisor can expect to focus in the following areas:
• Gather, organize, and synthesize client data within a financial planning context
• Prepare client financial plans and presentations for review by Senior Wealth Advisor
• Prepare financial scenarios
• Active participant in client relationships through a technical, supporting, and learning role
• All employees are expected to rise above their position requirements when necessary to assist clients, prospective clients, management and/or other associates
• A positive, warm and enthusiastic workplace is vital to our success. All associates will strive to maintain an uplifting environment that nurtures productivity and positive expectations of themselves and other coworkers.
The Wealth Advisor position typically requires the following qualifications:
• Solid academic track record
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
• CFP® or actively working toward CFP® designation
• Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Experience with popular industry FinTech a plus
• Detail-oriented, accurate, organized, able to set priorities
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• A proactive mindset
• Team player, collaborative mentality, ability to work with and through others
• Desire/ability to work successfully in a small company environment
Salary and Benefits
Pay/benefits are competitive based on industry standards.
• Salary based on experience
• Participation in Incentive/ Bonus plan
• Benefits include dental, health care, 401 (k)
• Participation in Employee Stock Ownership Plan
• Financial support for professional accreditation/continuing education requirements and other education/training opportunities
If you are interested, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Marshall Financial Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.