Last year the difficult, but necessary, decision was made to postpone the Bucks 5k Series to spring of 2021. We’re happy to say that the race directors are hard at work planning to safely host the series. We are proud to once again be sponsoring and supporting the race series and hope to see you out on the courses!
If you’re unfamiliar with the race series, each race supports a different non-profit within the Bucks County community, so runners are not only getting some exercise, but supporting a cause that’s special to them. Since 2002, the Series has raised more than $1.6 million dollars for its race beneficiaries.
If you’re local to our office, there’s probably a race near you. Check out the schedule below. To register, you can visit the Bucks 5k Series website. Please note, there will be no in-person registration and online registration will close a week prior to each race. Just like with your financial plan, it never hurts to start planning for your goals now!
Bucks 5K Series Schedule:
- Saturday, March 27, 2021 (in-person and virtual) – Blaze of Glory 5k
- Proceeds benefit the Plumsteadville Volunteer Fire Department
- Saturday, April 24, 2021 (in-person and virtual) – Bookin’ for Lookin’ 5K
- Proceeds benefit The Bucks County Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired and Guiding Eyes for the Blind
- Sunday, May 16, 2021 (virtual only) – YMCA Bucks County Strong 5K
- Proceeds help provide financial assistance to members of the community
- Saturday, May 29, 2021 (in-person and virtual) – Doylestown 5K Race
- Proceeds benefit Discover Doylestown and Our Lady of Mount Carmel School
- Saturday, June 5, 2021 (in-person and virtual) – Chalfont Challenge 5K
- Proceeds benefit Chalfont Borough’s renovation of the Chestnut Street Park Trail
- Sunday, June 20, 2021 (in-person and virtual) – Break-Fast 5K & 10K
- Proceeds benefit the CB Cares Educational Foundation