What better way to start the New Year than to join thousands of other runners in the Bucks 5K Series? This series of seven runs local to Bucks County could really help you kickstart your New Year’s resolution of staying healthy in 2020 – and for a good cause!
Each race supports a different non-profit, so participants are not only getting some exercise, but supporting a cause that’s special to them. Since 2002, the Series has raised more than $1.6 million dollars for its race beneficiaries.
If you’re close to our Doylestown office, there’s probably a race near you. Check out the schedule below to register for a race (or all seven!) and begin charting a path to reach your goal of the finish line. You might even see your Marshall Financial CFP® professional out on the course with you!
Bucks 5K Series Schedule:
- Saturday, March 21, 2020 – Blaze of Glory 5k
- Proceeds benefit the Plumstead Volunteer Fire Department
- Saturday, March 28, 2020 – Bookin’ for Lookin’ 5K
- Proceeds benefit The Bucks County Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired and Guiding Eyes for the Blind
- Saturday, April 18, 2020 – Cornerstone 5k
- Proceeds benefit Friends of the Heart Institute
- Sunday, May 17, 2020 – YMCA Bucks County Strong 5K
- Proceeds help provide financial assistance to members of the community
- Saturday, May 23, 2020 – Doylestown 5K Race
- Proceeds benefit Discover Doylestown and Our Lady of Mount Carmel School
- Saturday, June 6, 2020 – Chalfont Challenge 5K
- Proceeds benefit Chalfont Borough’s renovation of the Chestnut Street Park Trail
- Sunday, June 21, 2020 – Break-Fast 5K & 10K
- Proceeds benefit the CB Cares Educational Foundation
- Enjoy post-race pancakes at Station Tap House
For the second year in a row, Marshall Financial Group is a proud sponsor and supporter of the Bucks 5K Series. For more information visit: https://bucks5kseries.com/
Photo Courtesy: Mind Your Design